6 years experience
Ask Free Question
* generalized aches and pains are one of the most common symptoms of influenza.
* additional common causes for aches and pains include exercise, stress, depression, and drug side effects, electrolyte imbalances like too little potassium or calcium.
* treatment depends on the underlying cause.
* be sure to get plenty of sleep and try to reduce stress. * yoga and meditation are excellent ways to help you sleep and relax.
* if this doesn't work, kindly go for your body check up.
* body ache should not be taken lightly if it exceeds 3 days regards!
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.