1) pain below my belly button when I want to poop also sometimes when I want to pee.
2) a little pain in my anus when pushing the stool.
3) the pain below my belly button when it occurs I feels like I'm going to have a bowel movement like dysentery.
4) my stool is little soft when I poop.
5) sometimes when this pain occurs I fart and remove the gas. And it goes to normal.
6) whenever this pain occurs I have to go toilet and I poop only little. It happens 3 or 4 times sometimes more. But in the morning this pain occurs but I poop normally. But I think the stool is little soft.
7) Rarely this occurs when I eat something and after sometime that pain occurs and I feel like I have to poop.
8) when I stay isolated in my bed or in my room I sometimes feel that need to go to toilet cause of that problem in my belly button, it happen sometimes.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Dysentery treatment