1) pain below my belly button when I want to poop also sometimes when I want to pee. 2) a little pain in my anus when pushing the stool. 3) the pain below my belly button when it occurs I feels like I'm going to have a bowel movement like dysentery. 4) my stool is little soft when I poop. 5) sometimes when this pain occurs I fart and remove the gas. And it goes to normal. 6) whenever this pain occurs I have to go toilet and I poop only little. It happens 3 or 4 times sometimes more. But in the morning this pain occurs but I poop normally. But I think the stool is little soft. 7) Rarely this occurs when I eat something and after sometime that pain occurs and I feel like I have to poop. 8) when I stay isolated in my bed or in my room I sometimes feel that need to go to toilet cause of that problem in my belly button, it happen sometimes.

1) pain below my belly button when I want to poop also so...
Yes. Thanks for health questions need not to worry it is the ibs case start following medicines. Cap detox cap zymolax continue for 3 months.