Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I have undergone dental replacement with brige cera, mic fixure in the upper and lower jaws. The lower jaw replaced ceramic teech is very good while the upper jaw teeth has fallendown and I could not get the denture fixed again and thereby I am not able to chew and when consulted a dentist he roped it with a removable teeth. But, I am not at all comfortable as it fells down every time when I chew. I am at a dilama what to do and please let me know whether there is any way to keep the teeth fixed not with ceramic but with fancy teeth and take my meals without any disturbance. Please find me a way.

13 Doctors Answered
Sir, fixed partial teeth fails due to lack in support of abutment teeth, it can be corrected with crown lengthening/ placing few implant/s in edentulous area for fixed support.
1 person found this helpful
A detail checkup is must before suggestions or atleast a full mouth xray report (opg)!
You can have dental implants. For fixed teeth.
1 person found this helpful
Sir I agree with your problems. I wish to know certain things, like do you have couple of natural teeth in your upper jaw or not. And if de r der den are they strong or loose. Whats your age now, please let me know and den I may suggest you better. Regards.
If a bridge couldnt be placed back there is surely a strong reason for it, which is not very clear in your question. There are lot of options you might want to try depending on the clinical possibilities. 1. Implants 2. Implant retained removable dentures 3. Precision attachment removable dentures 4. Semi rigid dentures 5. Flexi dentures all of these options are based on the actual clinical scenario and possibility
Yes there is a way. You need a full mouth rehabilitation with implanted supported dentures.
1 person found this helpful
You need to consult me privately as I need to see photograph of your mouth.
Is your mic fixture in the upper jaw still there or they have been removed with fixed bridge. Your upper denture can be fixed with the help of implants depending upon the amount of bone available.
1 person found this helpful
Implants will be a solution for you sir.
If you hav problem with your denture and also you can spend morwemoney 4 your denture get flxible denture for the improvement of fitting and quality.
1 person found this helpful
fixed teeth are possible with implant placement.
If you don't find the current treatment comfortable, you can opt for a fixed replacement for your upper teeth. If there are a few natural teeth remaining, the option for bridges is open for you. Alternatively, you can opt for dental implants for a stable and permanent solution. These implants can either be done to replace some or all of your missing teeth.
1 person found this helpful
Yes implants is the best way to support entire jaw teeth. If you don't like removable and bridge too has failed then implant should be a good solution for you. We can plan all your treatment using computer software. Kindly visit me so that I can help you better.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.