Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I m having this tooth pain from last 2 days I don't wanna go to dentist as whneva I go thr the doc asks me for rct already done 5 rct now I dnt want to go for ny more rct:(this pain I feel is cs the molar is comin out idk please help what to do?

5 Doctors Answered
You can either get rct done or extract it and get implant done.
You found this helpful
Rx 1. Cap wymox 500 mg (1 cap at morning & evening for 5 days) 2. Tab zerodol p (1 tab at morning & evening for 4 days 3. Cap pantocid dsr (1 cap at morning empty srtomach for 4 days.
You found this helpful
Painless single sitting rct can solve your problem.
You found this helpful
Will surely help you out. Please get a dental opg xray done and send it to me. In which city do you live?
1 person found this helpful
There is always an option of getting the tooth removed. But wisely you are saving it by root canal. Whatever treatment is required your doctor will update you d same. If you feel you can visit another dentist and see.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.