Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Two year ago doctor prescribe me tancodep, serlift and fludac for pee fear in class or in any place where difficult to escape. I take med for 3 months after that I quiet taking med. But after some months I feel fear about some situation thes fear are irrational so that I start ignoring. But 7 months ago I feel tightness in chest due to fear of heart attack I am unable to divert attention from that fear but one day heart pounds fast so that I feel that I am having heart attack and I seek to the doctor for help then he carry out blood test and ecg. He said that ecg is normal but blood test detected typhoid and he prescribe be med for typhoid. From that incident my mind is full of fear if such incident occur where I did not get help then what can I do? I know that this fear is irritation but I can not divert my mind please help me and give me your option what can I do. I am 23 year old boy.

1 Doctor Answered
Two year ago doctor prescribe me tancodep, serlift and fl...
It is totally physiological disorder, you always be with peoples gathering. Be with your friends when going to college or be with your parents at home, never alone. Read good books, movie and gossip with your family person. Be hydrated, bowels clear, sound sleep only can help you better.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.