Does hanging upside down on a bar for 5 minutes a day increase the length of my leg. I am 18 and want to grow tall by 3 inches. please help.

Does hanging upside down on a bar for 5 minutes a day inc...
Hi. As height can be gained till 21yrs. Of age in males and 18yrs. In females, so you do have 3yrs. More to grow further! hanging upside down a bar is a kind of stretching exercise and it will help you to some extent. Start taking homoeopathic medicines which are safe to take without any side-effects - bakson's hite-aid and five phos. - both thrice daily and thuja 1m/ one dose once a week - take them for 4 months. Management: take milk and milk products which contains more calcium. More of protein (for cell multiplication) like pulses, legumes, sprouts, nuts, flaxseeds, non-veg, eggs, etc. Also, don't forget to take green vegetables, yellow veggies and fruits, seasonal fruits, salads, etc. Do skip rope daily, initially 10-20 times later gradually and slowly increase the frequency as per your capacity. Do get indulge in stretch exercises, and sports like basketball, volleyball. Last but not least, do take enough of rest and sleep (which helps in repairing of cells and cell rejuvenation). Get back to me after 4 months for further guidance. All the best!