Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from tooth decay what are the paste shall. I. Use for strengthen gums.

3 Doctors Answered
Using paste alone does not help. Homoeopathy has good treatment for your problem, without causing adverse effects. Take homoeopathic medicine kreosote 30 daily in the morning and in the evening and give feedback after 6 days.
Tooth decay can't be treated by toothpaste. You have to remove it and get it filled. All toothpaste are good. You have to maintain proper oral hygiene habits to strengthen your gums. Brush twice daily. Forcefully gargle with water after you eat or drink anything.
1 person found this helpful
Few med.(1) hecla lawa-30 (2) kreosote-30, 5-5-5drops of each three times daily for 15days and hecla lawa tooth powder can permanantely cure your probs.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.