Hello lybrate user,
have you diagnosed with investigations as gastric ulcer?
- if it is your own thot then difficult to consider
- as you have stomach pain where and when it ll pain matters here.
- if it is gastritis by changing your food habits and lifestyle and with few medicines you can come out if that
- you have to avoid strictly all street foods junk oily spicy foods
- maintain time of sleep always and it shld start before 11pm - have pomegranate fruit more
- take kamadhudha ras 2-0-2 - madhiphala rasayana 20ml thrice a day
- drink warm water before going to bed.
Do it for 15days. Instructions are general. Thank you.
4 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Peptic Ulcers treatment