I heard it that someone was telling that regularly changing toothpaste can make make our teeth healthy. Is it right? Also suggest toothpaste for me to have healthier and Whitier teeth's.

I heard it that someone was telling that regularly changi...
Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months. Changing the toothbrush alone donot keeps your teeth clean. All toothpaste have nearly similar ingredients like Abrasives, Fluorides, Surfactants, Antibacterial agents, Flavourants, Remineralizers, Fluoride, Diethylene glycol, Triclosan etc. Only the wrong brushing technique that we follow harms our teeth and gums. So consult your dentist, learn proper brushing technique, Brush your teeth twice a day, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush to protect your teeth and gums from plaque and calculus. Floss your teeth inter dentally once a day. Consume a healthy diet rich in vegetables and lean protein. Reduce your intake of sugary foods and beverages. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Drink plenty of fluoridated tap water. Drink not consume alcohol drinks. Don’t smoke.
Hello , yes you should keep changing your tooth paste. Use Homeodent toothpaste twice daily, morning and night before sleep. Take care.