Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a problem with my teeth. My middlemost two teeth get decay. What I should do for protect all other teeth's.

1 Doctor Answered
First you need to treat your decayed teeth. You may need to get it filled or get root canal treatment depending on the decay.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.