Hello sir from my ear yellow bullgom type liquid is flowing can you please suggest any medicine. Thank you.

Hello sir from my ear yellow bullgom type liquid is flowi...
Hi, is there any history of injury to ear? most of the time, any fluid leaking out of an ear is ear wax. A ruptured eardrum can cause a white, slightly bloody, or yellow discharge from the ear. Dry crusted material on a child's pillow is often a sign of a ruptured eardrum. The eardrum may also bleed. Causes of a ruptured eardrum include: foreign object in the ear canal injury from a blow to the head, foreign object, very loud noises, or sudden pressure changes (such as in airplanes) inserting cotton-tipped swabs or other small objects into the ear middle ear infection other causes of ear discharge include: eczema and other skin irritations in the ear canal swimmer's ear -- with symptoms such as itching, scaling, a red or moist ear canal, and pain that increases when you move the earlobe visit an ent specialist, get your ear checked and share that prescription or report with me. Medication: take homoeopathic medicine - silicea 6x/ 3 times a day daily for 2 weeks. Revert.