Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 18 years old male. I am having acnes on my body having pus in it. They occur frequently. My sugar level is also normal. Don't know what to do.

1 Doctor Answered
I am a 18 years old male. I am having acnes on my body ha...
Following homoeopathic medicines available in homoeopathic shop. Use berberis aquifolium q sbl 20 drops in water x 1 month also apply berberis aq cream which is available in your city any company do exercise no night watching no outside food repeated (3 to 4 times) face wash with ayurvedic soap or face wash plenty fruits and vegetables.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.