Hai I am 26 years old, in an accident I lost my teeth, I heard that we can regenerate teeth using stemcells of wisdom tooth, is it possible, if it is possible how much the cost will be per tooth. I have already have a bridge, but I want natural looking teeth, and I know about dental implants, but I do not want to put artificial things in my mouth.

The teeth regeration process is in concept. But practically on human beging it is not possible till now. Now days the implant is one and only advanced thing which can replace the missing teeth. Sucessfully.
Teeth regeneration with stem cells in being researched but not developed yet. The best option for you would still be dental implants. It's made of titanium which is extremely safe n routinely used for joint replacements also. And it can look just like a natural tooth.
it is still under research. you can get your stem cell preserved. but right now no treatment is available to make that in to your tooth.for stem cell preservation you can contact a dental surgeon who has a tie up with such company
Dear lybrate-user stem cell procedure to regain lost tooth is nt in practical yet n moreover according to theory f stem cell to regenerate tissue need to preserve the own stem cell in early stage f birth at stem bank n I think you didn't preserve your decidious tooth s stem cell at stems cell bank.