Pantoprazole tablets when will use I mean is it before empty stomach or after eat.

Take early morning empty stomach. This only suppresses acid, but acid emerges again when you stop it. Not advisable to take for long time. Very effective treatment is available in homoeopathy for this chronic problem. Homeopathic treatment is painless and safe. No side effects. You need comprehensive treatment and it takes some time. Please start taking homeopathic medicine, preliminary dose arsenicum album 200-once daily in the morning for 5 days. Book online appointment/consultation with me (commencing from text consult rs 149) for further more comprehensive prescription and treatment.