Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have very pain in my right leg from few months? I take few medicine from nearest medical shop. But no relief to pain. please help me?

3 Doctors Answered
Better to consult nearest orthopedic doctor.
Now go to good doctor instead of non qualified medical shop. Take proper medicines advised by expert. It may be because of slipped disc. Consult orthopaedic surgeon.
you should take acupressure therapy take biochemic calc phos 3x+nat phos 3x 4tab each thrice a day with warm water. take it 5 days and consult private
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.