I have gsstic problem from childhood. I can not digestion. Also rice. I am taking Happi-D and Levogastrol tablets. When I take medicine I feel good. When not taking problem facing.

Dear, the main cause of gastric problem are * hurry * worry *curry * firstly take your meals with proper chewing and do not be hurry in taking meals to avoid acidity after meals. * take less spicy food & avoid chilly in meals. * try to avoid stress. If you feel unable to avoid stress & extra thinking then follow meditation techniques. Sit in a calm & well airy room & do long breathing. Concentrate on your breathing. Do it for atleast 3-5 minutes twice a day. You can do anulom - vilom pranayam in the morning. It calm down your mind and lower the gastric irritation. * put 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds (saunff) in a glass of water in night and drink this water in morning everyday to cure gastric problem. * take few leaves of mint (pudina), coriander leaves (dhania), pinch of rock salt & pinch of black pepper. Crush them well and make paste. Take 1 teaspoon this paste (chatni) with meal in morning & evening.