My wife suffering lots of pain when periods come plzz suggest me better medicine doctor.

My wife suffering lots of pain when periods come plzz sug...
For your wife you don't have to take pain killers if you take homoeopathic medicines which improve and treat the system as a whole and relieve your pain speedily without adverse effects. Take homoeopathic medicine magnesia phos 200 twice daily starting from 3 days before expected date of commencement of period. Give feedback after the period passes off.
Your wife is 22 year old and she has severe pain during periods. This could be due to uterine cramping or even due to some diseases like endometriosis, or ovarian cyst or infection in pelvis. It is best to get her examined by a gynecologist so that the cause can be determined. If no cause is found, usually doctors prescribe pain killers for relief. But if the pain is severe and you donot want a pregnancy, then she can also take oral contraceptive pills to get relief from pain. If ovarian cyst or pid or endometriosis is found, they wil need specific treatment which a local gynec can suggest.