My lip corner side tooth is mostly outline. Is it possible to braces only 1 tooth.

My lip corner side tooth is mostly outline. Is it possibl...
if there is space to move that tooth you can go for removable appliance. in case of making space to move the tooth fixed beaces are the only option. putting braces on one tooth is not possible
No. You need to move several tooth to bring one tooth in alignment.
No but you can get a removable appliance that can correct your teeth.
No its not possible for single tooth.
No, actually to align a single tooth we have to put braces on all your teeth. The treatment can be carried on if the problem is in single jaw. If you don't want braces for single tooth, you can go for cosmetic correction. Options are crowns, laminates vineers.