Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. FasiunnisaYour feedback matters!
Top surprising benefits of Namaz
Health benefits of Ablution/Wudu/Wuzzo
Wudu (Ablution) with water where one washes his hands, face, and feet region leads to preventing germs from the body thus promotes good health.
Ablution (Wuzzo) stimulates biological active spots similar to Chinese Reflexo-Therapy, which has beneficial therapeutic effects on the hands, face and feet region.
Ablution helps to relax the nervous system and eases tension, stress and anxiety.
Washing hands five times a day (excluding washing before dietary intake) before Namaz means an effective way to keep germs away from the body.
Hand washing is an efficient way to prevent spread of germs.
Gargling during ablution (Wudu) is very important as it helps to remove germs, allergens and dust particles.
Gargling with plain water reduces the chances of common cold to a greater extent thereby contribute to health and hygiene. Gargling also reduces viral respiratory infections. Gargling ensures reduction in bad breath too.
Nose cleansing during Wuzzo removes dusts, allergens and contaminated matter. Nose cleaning with plain water helps to minimize the infections such as flu, sinusitis,
cold and chest infections.
Nasal cleaning with water overcomes nasal congestion and clear sticky matter in the nose.
Nasal cleaning helps to treat allergic rhinitis, good for nasal dryness and improves breathing.
Face washing during ablution is very beneficial for refreshing as well as improving the facial complexion.
Face washing reduces the impact of oily skin and retarded the growth of acne, pimples, wrinkles, and other facial spots.
Ears cleaning during ablution are quite effective to prevent wax accumulation. Cleaning ear with wet fingers five times a day is also good to remove dust and germs from the outer region of the ears.
Washing the feet during Wuzo helps to cleaning dirts, fungus. It also acts like as acupressure while fingers are passing through the bottom area of the toes. Rubbing the toes with fingers is also good in case of diabetes and removing pain from the body. As lots of accu points are present in the upper and lower parts of toe regions and pressing these during ablution is helpful in curing of pain like back pain, arthritis, joints pain, etc.
Offering Namaz (Sala'at) has many benefits such as spiritual, religious, physical, mental, social, economical, social, etc.
Namaz is highly beneficial to activate all the seven Chakras as per the Yogic philosophy
Namaz and Yoga
17. There is great correlation between Namaz and Yoga. Yoga rejuvenates the mechanism of body and mind. Yoga Therapy, a refreshing process as well as a cost-effective solution; try to find out the very root cause of diseases. It helps to restore harmony among various components of lifestyle- physical, social, emotional, spiritual, mental and psychological. The basic concept of Yoga is to relish and cherish the life with exhilarating excitement. The system provides psychological and emotional well-being. Being drugless therapies, it enhances sustainable and functional ability of the body. The same case is also with Namaz. Yoga and Namaz is certainly a substitute of stress and disease free personality.
Namaz is the finest form of meditation
18. Namaz is one of the best forms of meditation or Dhyan from Yogic point of view where the person unilaterally surrenders to Allah. Meditation is defined as the uninterrupted flow of mind towards a particular object. Namaz is one of the best stress buster and tension reliever modules. Namaz (Sala'at) is the perfect example of meditation where the performer thinks only and only about Allah. Thus, Namaz provides the ultimate satisfaction and peace to the mind thus save you from many diseases and disorders. It enhances your concentration and reduces the level of depression. Namaz helps to develop positive milieu around the Namazi.
Namaz and physical health benefits
19. Namaz has multiple many health and fitness benefits. Some of the important physical health benefits are as follow:
Namaz is one of the important means for health, happiness and harmony.
Offering regular Namaz keeps one fit and healthy by burning extra calories thereby losing weight. Namaz is one of the effective ways for weight loss as well as to control obesity.
Namaz stretches your muscles and helps to provide tone body.
It is good to overcome arthritis as Namaz is good to enhance flexibility of the body and reduces stiffness.
Namaz is a good source to balance Anabolic and Catabolic biochemical process of the body.
Namaz is good for heart, brain, above all for the entire body.
Standing posture in Namaz (Qiya'm) ensures proper blood flow the lower portion of the body. It is also good in strengthening the leg muscles.
Health benefits of Ruk'u
20. The forward bending position of Namaz (Ruk'u) is good for your lower vertebral column. It helps to ease your back pain as per Yogic philosophy. Doing Ruku properly helps to control backache and vertebral column related diseases. Namaz Ruku is effective in developing flexibility to shoulder, elbowm wrist, knees and ankle regions. Ruku exerts abdominal pressure thereby eases constipation and peristaltic movements. During Ruku, the kidney experiences a sort of massage thus helpful to kidney problems.
Health benefits of Sajdah
21. During Sajdah, one sit in Vajrasana, a very important yoga pose from health point of view. Vajrasana strengthens the thigh and calf muscles. It is good for digestion and keeps your spine firm and erect. Sajdah is very beneficial in the proper functioning of brain, lungs, body muscles, joints and entire vertebral column. Sajdah helps to maintain smooth blood to the brain region, and also stimulates the master gland pituitary gland as well as the pineal gland. Sajdah reduces the chances of brain hemorrhage and headache due to smooth blood flow to the head region. While performing Sajdah, the toes are experiencing acupressure which is good for better health of the body, especially for body pains.
Health benefits of Sala'm (Neck Yoga)
22. Salam is the excellent form of neck and upper vertebra exercise. Namaz's Salam is the Griva-sakti-vikasaka (Strengthening the Neck) of Yogic Sukshma Vyayama, which is helpful in loosening the neck joints and also helps to relax the shoulder and upper back muscles. Salam helps to refresh all the nerves passes through the neck, thus good in case of headache and contend migraine.
Consuming a thing repeatedly turns into a habit and leads to addiction. Nowadays, most of the people including the youngsters are consuming the alcohol and tobacco which is really harmful to health. Once they start consuming and make it a habit they start depending on it and get addicted to it. This addition later becomes so difficult and impossible to end up. The more they try to end up with the habit, the more feeble they turn out. It is very much important and essential for us to know what are the sequels and effects of tobacco and alcohol.
BAD SEQUELS OF THE ALCOHOL
It destroys the inner coating of the intestines, liver and stomach
Elongated intake of alcohol leads to dysfunction in some cases
It decreases the ability, power of the muscles and circulation which leads to depression of the heart
It mitigates the powers of intellectual and memory
BAD SEQUELS OF TOBACCO OR SMOKING
Intake of excessive tobacco or smoking leads to disease such as
Ischaemic heart ailment which is a cardiovascular problem
Respiratory problems like Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease(COPD) and Chronic Bronchitis
Thromboangitis Obliterans and impotency
MEASURES TO OVERCOME ALCOHOL ADDICTION
In order to decrease the crave for alcohol drink a glass of orange juice before having breakfast or eat two to three oranges
Have two to three big cups of milk on a daily basis
Make tea using angelica herb three times in a day daily after having your meals
Take four to five dates, crush the dates and mix them in half a glass of water and drink this water twice daily for some months
Eat two or three apples in a day which will lessen the intoxication feeling which is caused by the alcohol
MEASURES TO OVERCOME THE DRUNKEN EFFECTS
Intake of frequent cold water
A tablespoon of honey three times in a day
Apply the cold cloth on the abdomen and head which reduces the intoxication
For those cases who vomit after consuming alcohol give them black coffee hot as much as he can drink
Mix three spoons of bitter guard juice in the buttermilk and drink it every morning for about a month
As we read this article we get to know that there are so many ways to overcome tobacco and alcohol addiction. So, it is never late even now. Follow the above tips and come out of the addiction though it may be a bit difficult but will give you the best results by making you lead a happy and a healthy life.
I sleep very less, as less as 2-3 hours a day, still I don't feel sleepy, side effects, ulcers in mouth, dry mouth, and low concentration, what to do?
I am suffering from bad breath. I have changed so many toothpaste and toothbrushes and mouth wash but have no result. I think there is any other problem.
I am 44 years old male. I am suffering from bad smell from my mouth. It is increasing day by day. I am brushing my teeth thrice in a day. How may I come out from this matter.
I am 57 years age suffering from Diabetic and BP but both are under control. I have this problem since last 5 years. As I contacted Dentist regarding lower jaw. They suggest me remove all for implant of 06 tooth is it ok the cost is worrying me Is it ok for Diabetic and BP patient.
My left canine tooth is crooked Is it possible to straighten it with braces? I am 26 Male. I am willing to get braces for other slightly crooked teeth too. Please help me.
I am 46 years old and having low Vit B13 <83. I am facing problem on my tongue swelling. Gums swelling. Is it due to vit b12 deficiency. Please advise me medicines.
Sir, I have cavity in my teeth and I have pain in it very much. I consulted a doctor and told me that you should to have root canaling. Please tell me, is this method of treatment is right?
My child is 7 years old and she is having some problems in the gums and gets boil in gums every fortnight please suggest what to do.
How to get rid of mouth ulcers permanently. Frequent mouth ulcers occur in my mouth at intervals of 2 to 3 weeks And they last for 15 days (approx) if medicine not taken Kindly tell the reason and also suggest possible remedy.
I am 31 years old, daily twice in a day do brush, cleaning also done in last four years, but no useful, mouthwash also use, but now also smell come my mouth.
There are many reasons to cover up bad breath (halitosis), but if you're tired of quick fixes and want to get rid of halitosis once and for all, take these instructions to heart... or should we say, mouth? Method 1 Adjusting Your Oral Hygiene Image titled Get Rid of Bad Breath Step 1 1 Brush your teeth regularly. Two major sources of mouth odor are bacteria and decaying food particles. There are hundreds of nooks and crannies in the fertile landscape of your mouth where these offending bits of "rot" can get lodged. Squeeze a pea-sized amount of toothpaste onto a soft bristled toothbrush, and hold the brush at a 45 degree angle to the gums. Brush your teeth on every surface in short, gentle strokes, being careful not to press too hard or irritate the gums. If done properly, brushing should take about three minutes. Brush your teeth and rinse with mouth wash at least twice a day, and floss at least once a day. Take care to brush all the areas of your mouth, including gums and tongue, and not just your teeth.Get Rid of Bad Breath Step 2 2 Clean your tongue. It is not enough to simply brush your teeth. Since your tongue has a lot of surface area and is covered with textured bumps and grooves, it harbors more bacteria than the rest of your mouth combined. Removing the bacteria on your tongue can go a long way in reducing your bad breath. You can buy Orabrush or other tongue brushes from stores, or simply use your regular soft bristled toothbrush. Brush your tongue from back to front, rinsing the brush between strokes. If you have a sensitive gag reflex, tongue-brushing may aggravate the problem. Read How to Suppress the Gag Reflex for some tips. Image titled Get Rid of Bad Breath Step 3 3 Floss every day. Flossing your teeth is just as important to good oral health as brushing, and even more important for reducing bad breath. Make it as much of a mindless habit as brushing your teeth. At first, your gums might bleed as you dislodge chunks of food that have "stuck" to your teeth and gum for who knows how long. But take a second to smell the floss after you pass it through your teeth, if you dare. You'll see (or smell) where the bad breath is coming from. Image titled Get Rid of Bad Breath Step 4 4 Use mouthwash. Mouthwash helps to keep your mouth moist and helps to prevent bad breath. Choose a mouth wash containing chlorine dioxide. Many of the bacteria that cause halitosis live on the back of the tongue, too far back to remove with regular brushing or scraping. Luckily, vigorous swishing with a chlorine dioxide-containing wash can neutralize those bacteria. Try rinsing with mouth wash before brushing, flossing, and brushing or scraping the tongue, and again when you're done. This will ensure that you neutralize any bacteria that remain after the process is complete. Method 2 Changing Your Habits Image titled Get Rid of Bad Breath 1 Consider chewing gum. Any gum will help with bad breath because the chewing action results in more saliva being produced. Some gums, however, have better bad-breath-fighting abilities than others: Cinnamon flavoring seems to be especially effective in reducing bacteria counts in your mouth. Look for gum sweetened with xylitol (sugar only feeds the bacteria, causing more odor problems). Xylitol is a sugar substitute that actually works to prevent bacteria from replicating in the mouth.