My teeth is very pain. Drink. Not and cold waters please a solution please tell please tell.

My teeth is very pain. Drink. Not and cold waters please ...
You can use antisensitivity tooth paste.
There must be some kind of infection of your tooth. Please avoid hot and cold. I suggest you to see a qualified dentist for a professional treatment to relieve pain. Further prophylactically I suggest you to use any desensitising tooth paste, apply onto your painful tooth for 2mins n wash. Other side basic antibiotic and pain-killer what suites you the best.
Hi, apply plantago q/ few drops on cotton swab, place it on the affected tooth/ teeth and press it tightly, do it thrice a day. Orally, take mag. Phos. 6x/ after every 2 hours. Do visit a dentist for proper diagnosis, share the reports with me. In case possible, will help you in treating your problem. Home-remedies: -rub a few drops of clove oil or can even press 2-3 cloves in between the teeth on the affected tooth several times daily until the ache goes away. -rub a few drops on the affected tooth several times daily until the ache goes away. -apply a cool compress to outside of mouth or cheek. -mix 1 tsp of salt in a glass of warm water. Rinse your mouth with saltwater. Swirl it around in your mouth and spit it out. Make sure that you don't swallow. -soak a cotton ball in a mixture of a few drops of garlic clove oil and a small amount of olive oil, and apply the cotton ball to the area of pain.