Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 25 year old I have problem I every time think about sex and only sex what should I do please help and what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Sex-addiction can manifest in many forms. Hypersexuality can also be a symptom of another mental illness. Please visit a psychiatrist immediately. There are many different ways to tackle this problem but first you need a diagnosis.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.