I am suffering from back pain for last two year. I consult with many doctors but there was no improvement. Please suggest me proper treatment.

I am suffering from back pain for last two year. I consul...
I would suggest you to get a proper xray of the spine done to rule out any bony abnormality. Start with analgesic like combination of diclofenac and thiocolchicoside for atleast 7 days twice daily after food if pain subsides start with physiotherapy in form of back extension exercises and core strengthening exercises avoid sitting in one posture for longer duration and lifting weight while bending forward.