Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from back pain for last two year. I consult with many doctors but there was no improvement. Please suggest me proper treatment.

1 Doctor Answered
I would suggest you to get a proper xray of the spine done to rule out any bony abnormality. Start with analgesic like combination of diclofenac and thiocolchicoside for atleast 7 days twice daily after food if pain subsides start with physiotherapy in form of back extension exercises and core strengthening exercises avoid sitting in one posture for longer duration and lifting weight while bending forward.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.