Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from mood disorder and not able to study at all. I have lost interest in studies and I do not feel mentally alert. Whether I can take 5 hydroxy tryptophan supplement for my mood to boost my serotonin level.

1 Doctor Answered
As you say you are suffering from mood swings. You need a psychologist help. By the different kind of therapies (relaxation therapy, positive affirmations) they will heel you. Beside this you have to go for a morning walk daily. This will keep you fresh and some breathing exercise help you to get a concentrated mind. If you want to take our help you can contact us.
23 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.