Hi, my daughter. S age is 3 years 4 months, she is having hair problem. She is having some whitish hair. She is taking SHELCAL syrup & FERIS suspension syrup for last 2 months (prescribed by doctor.) she have too much cough & cold problem too. What should we do? Please suggest.

Hi, my daughter. S age is 3 years 4 months, she is having...
If your child is allergic to some food item or dust you need to take care and avoid these which might be reason for her cold and cough. You can start her with sitophaladi churna, mix a pinch of powder in one teaspoonfull of honey and give daily at bed time.