I have been trying to reduce my weight but I'm not successful in that. Can I get a good advice so that it will easy for me to loose weight.

I have been trying to reduce my weight but I'm not succes...
Hi good to know that you are keen on losing the excess body weight. But your description about your condition is incomplete in many aspects including any tests done and any medicines you are already taking. Just saying I want to reduce my fat cannot help a dietitian give you a scientific advice. For weight loss you definitely need to streamline your lifestyle by any modification that it may require like altering eating pattern, exercise and stress relief. The real need for weight loss is purely motivation from your end. Will require your diet recall to plan a personalised well balanced diet plan. There are may fad / crash diets available on the internet which even if they show results in the short term may have some health implications later or simply helps you gain back more weight then what you have lost. Avoid falling for such tall claims and opt for a slow and steady weight loss.
Release mental stress and fears. Appreciate yourself in mirror. Read" you can heal your life" by louise hay. Also include more proteins like, pulses, broccoli, sprouts etc in your diet. Take coconut water daily and also coconut oil as good fat. Do interesting workouts like zumba.