Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
8 years experience
Ask Free Question
brightness or skin health is not a outer thing that you can achieve by external expensive product.
It's depending on your general health.
You should follow
* eat turmeric 1 tsp before meal
* eat ajvayan 1 tsp & jeera 1 tsp after each meal
* avoid sour salty spice food
* avoid curd, but take butter milk
* use only cow milk & ghee
* avoid stress, late sleep, day sleep, oily food, cold water
* for local application you can use triphala, yastimadhu, lodhra, nimb powder mix with buttermilk
main reason of dark circles is to hold natural urges like stool, urine, hunger, thirst, sleep etc. Or anger stress etc. You can use kumkumadi lepam of nagarjun pharma. This will e good for you.
6 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.