Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 30 yr old female, and I suffered fissure from 21st march 2015. what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
I think you will need weight reduction also consult proctosurgeon or gen surgeon forfind out cause and management of fissure.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.