Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Bothara R.M.

86 (12 ratings)

General Surgeon, Tasgaon( Dist.sangli)

Dr. Bothara R.M. 86% (12 ratings) General Surgeon, Tasgaon( Dist.sangli)
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Bothara R.M.
You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Bothara R.M. on has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Find the best General Surgeons online in Tasgaon( Dist.sangli). View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Book Clinic Appointment

Parvati Hospital

Guruwar pethTasgaon( Dist.sangli) Get Directions
  4.3  (12 ratings)
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Bothara R.M.

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


I am 50 yrs - my father recently succumbed to prostate cancer. What is your advice to prevent prostate enlargement.

General Surgeon,
Prostetic enlargement is natural process of ageing. In allopathy there is no medicine to prevent enlargement uptill now. Not every enlarge prostate is cancer. But as age advances % of having prostatic cancer is more. Sometime it diagnosed after surgery when tissue send for biopsy.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the causes for lipoma? I have one each on my hands. How can be it cured?

General Surgeon,
As per allopathic treatment, treatment is to remove it. There r diffrent methods like suction surgery lesar etc. But treatment advice for cosmatic purpose or obstruction in rutine work or incresing in size.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir my father have a prostate problem before 2 years lot of medicines he try but no improvement so what should he do.

General Surgeon,
U r father is diabetic? what is size of prostate on sonography. What postvoide residual volume of urine? is there enlarge prostate or else. Which you have not mention. What medicine taken? this will clue some diagnosis. From this basic reports further line of treatment depends.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father has one kidney and now has 49 grams prostrate we want to cure prostrate please guide. Operation or medicine? and if operation than which type of operation ?

General Surgeon,
I will advice for surgery either turp or lesar prostatectomy. Single kidney is not contraidication on cotarary I will say it is one of indication to avoid load as well as infection of that kidney. Turp or laser prostetectomy is more safe&reliable than trial with medicine.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I' ve a real bad pain at my anus when I sit. While passing motion I don' t feel that pain. But while driving I feel that pain a lot. Kindly help.

General Surgeon,
Is there any history of fall on lower back which may cause tip of coccyx may fracture or you may have coccydinia. My advice to consult gen. Surgeon he will also rule out any anorectal cause.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 yr old female, and I suffered fissure from 21st march 2015. what should I do?

General Surgeon,
I think you will need weight reduction also consult proctosurgeon or gen surgeon forfind out cause and management of fissure.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have some nodule type formation near my neck region inside. Doctors said it is due to infection swelling has cause in submandibular gland and some said due to cold. But its been around 2years its just the same. They 2-3 in number and pain sometimes during cold weather. I have tried homopathy and also other but didn' t work. Can you tell me what is it? suggest me some remedy.

General Surgeon,
With u r history it was not clear that what type of swelling and site of swelling. My adive consult ent/gen. Surgeon or facio oral surgeon which will help for localization of part involve so sonography of that part can tell what is that and cause of swelling on which line of treatment depends let me knows reports of investication for proper guidance.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed