Their is problem in my hair is fall due to unknown reason so please tell me some suggestion and mediation and their is problem in my stomach pain no known reason tell me some thing I am very desired can you help me for this type of broken tell me fast please.

Their is problem in my hair is fall due to unknown reason...
These are the causes of hair fall: •Acute illness (Typhoid, Malaria, Viral Fever) • Stress • Due to medicines (Anticancer drugs, Radiation therapy) • Due to under nutrition • Use of chemical products (Hair dyes, Hair gels, Bleaching) • Due to pollution For prevention of hair fall follow these instructions: • Do not take A lot of stress and take proper sleep of 6 - 7 hours. Do meditation to destress yourself. You can do Pranayams or take long deep breaths whlie closing your eyes I a peaceful environment for at least 8-10 minutes. • Add protein containing items in your foods for healthy hair growth such as take a bowl of cereal daily and a glass of milk or 100 gm cheese or 1-2 eggs.. • To reduce hairfall and whitening of hairs, Practice Yogasana like Shirshasana and Sarwangasana only under the guidance of Expert. • you can use mahabhringraj oil and apply it 3 times in a week massage your scalp for 10 to 15 minutes daily. It increases blood circulation in your scalp and enhances hair growth. * Avoid intake of any medicines because they cause toxicity & hairfall. • Avoid the excess use of products such as hair colours or shampoo. * Take Vitamin-E rich foods like dry fruits (Almonds, Pista etc) daily. * Take 1/2 teaspoon of Amla powder with water once a day. * Apply the egg yolk to the scalp atleast once a week. It gives nourishment to hair root and enhances hair growth. * Checkout your thyroid profile & take proper treatment of thyroid disorder.