Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have have shoulder pain from 2 weeks. I consult with every doctor I can't get relief what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Fallow hot water with salt formantation and use any pain relif oil or gel then do light streanthening exersices. Also take physiotherapy treatment like s. W. D machine some exersices and t. E. N. S /i. F. T also.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.