Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi. I m 19. I have very frequent changes in my mood. Because of over thinking may be. I feel frustrated at times. Feel like crying. Sometimes it seems to be a panic attack when I am restless. Body shivering. Heart pumping in my head. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
these are all psychological problems.consult a good psychiatrist, you will be better with medicines and counselling.
14 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.