I ate sweets and coffy at last night then my teeth pain started. Many times I faced that problem. What I do?

I ate sweets and coffy at last night then my teeth pain s...
Hi please get your dental check up done. Sensitivity and pain in tooth is sign of tooth decay progressing towards nerve. In initial stages treatment can be done with normal filling but if it progress to nerve you might need root canal.
Hello might b your affected tooth is infected due to cavity caused by decaying, so that why it is paining on having any sweets or drinking cold and hot drinks. I suggest you to visit dentist as soon as possible for clinical check up along with xrays. So that proper diagnosis and treatment can b decided.
There must be some decay in your teeth. when this decay grows deep this causes pain in tooth. consult a dentist immediately for the same as the pain might increase with time and moght cause swelling in the same region
Hi Anand . The pain maybe due to sensitive teeth which are worn out (abraded), gums which are weak or cavities. Only a dentist can solve the issue after a thorough investigation.