I am losing my hair, hairs become too thin and I have also eye problem, eyes become jealous, I have problem of eye sight also.

I am losing my hair, hairs become too thin and I have als...
Baldness is defined as the partial or complete loss of hair or lack of growth of hair. About 70% of the men suffer from male pattern baldness. Baldness is the most common reason for Hair loss in men. The main reason for baldness is heredity or male sex hormones. The hairline gradually recedes and the hair becomes finer and thinner. It can be effectively reduced through certain home remedies. Massaging your hair and scalp with lukewarm basic oils like amla oil, coconut oil, almond oil or even olive oil will help in stimulating your hair follicles and prevent the scalp for developing dandruff. Amla • Cut dry pieces of amla and boil it in good coconut oil. • Let this mixture cool and then strain the mixture into an air tight bottle. • Apply this oil on your head daily and leave it on your scalp for 15 minutes before bathing. • This will help in enriching hair growth.