I have headache problem. Its happen once or twice in a month in one side of head like sometime rit and left and the reason which I noticed is, if I dnt take brk fast or lunch or if traveling anywhere. And if I do vomiting and have a pain killer then it will reduces. My eye sight is -0.75 for right eye and -0.5 for left I use specs. Kindly give some suggestion I can not bare the pain.

Headache can have a veriety of causes. Most commonly due to eye sight related issues or ue to stress especially for your age. You are very observant and I appreciate your common sense. Once a month headache may be seen in normal indvisuals but headache with vomiting or nausea or neck stiffness should be taken seriously as it may be due to tumors or infection. If the pain is persisting for months like you said, you must consult a qualified doctor so that he can ask relevant questions, examine and investigate you for accurate diagnosis and treatment.