Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 22 yrs old male and I have been suffering from chalazian for last 3 days. What to do now. I am taking ciplox cetirizine antibiotics.

1 Doctor Answered
If you are diagnosed case of chalazion these medicines might suppress it temporarily. But complete treatment is only incision and currette.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.