I'm 26 years old, I'm suffering from lower wisdom tooth pain from past two days. The wisdom tooth is covered with gum tissue over it. doctor told me that it would required surgery. I wanna know that there is any painless technique to remove tooth without pain. I'm getting stiffness too on my face and headache with pressure like sinus.

I'm 26 years old, I'm suffering from lower wisdom tooth p...
If the tooth is blocked then it has to be removed. It will be done under local anaesthesia which will cause no pain or minimal pain. If the tooth s yet to erupt then you can try chewing on a cold carrot or cucumber which will help in faster eruption. Do salt water gargling n keep the area clean. Consult the dentist and take a x-ray to check if your tooth is erupting or blocked.
Wisdom tooth removal required little surgery. But it's not painfully. Just do warm saline gargles and take some muscle relaxant like zerodol Mr. It will give you some relief.
It's done under local anaesthetic however if u wish it can b done under general anaesthetic in a hospital
Now day's local anaesthesia has improved so I don't get pain while getting it wisdom tooth removed. But I would advise you to get it removed when it is not swollen or hurting. Or when I feel healthy. Becoz then the wound heals faster.
Wisdom teeth cause a lot of problems when they r malerupted. The decision to either remove it or save it will be taken after considering many factors like its position, its function, its ability to be used as a support tooth in case of future teeth loss etc. So based on these criteria, a decision for its extraction might have been taken in your case. The whole process would be done under local anaesthesia and it is completely painless in skillful hands. All your symptoms related to wisdom tooth will subside once you get it removed.
If these problems are bothering you repeatedly, then you must opt for removal of wisdom tooth. Get it done under local anesthetia or sedation, procedure will be painless.