Iam 43 years old, I will brush twice daily, I will keep my mouth clean. But from six months my tongue is loosing freshness immediately after eating any thing. Then Iam cleaning tongue frequently which is paining. Pl. Give me some suggestion to avoid this. I have gastric problem.

Brush your teeth twice a day, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.Floss your teeth inter dentally once a day.Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.Consume a healthy diet rich in vegetables and lean protein.Reduce your intake of sugary foods and beverages.Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal.Drink plenty of fluoridated tap water.Drink not consume alcohol drinks.Don’t smoke.Rinse with salt water or hydrogen peroxide to keep the area clean.• Chew sugar-free gum after eating, to stimulate the flow of saliva. This will help clean away any remaining food particles.• Make sure you visit your dentist for regular check-ups. Having regular dental check-ups will ensure that any plaque is removed from your teeth, particularly in areas that are difficult to reach.Gastritis, lung & sinus infection may also be the cause of bad smell in the mouth. 90% of bad breath is due to a dirty tongue.If your bad breath is caused by a gastrointestinal problem, such as an H. pylori infection or gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD), you may be referred to a gastroenterologist.
There is something your allergic to , leading to gastric irritation that is why you have foul odour in the mouth, visit a dentist and figure out which food is causing the problem.
Try to sort out your gastric problem first. Use salt water gargle after every meals.