Hello Dr. I am 21 years old 33 kg weight, 150 cm height. I have pcos and digestive issues daily since 3 yrs. I have symptoms like bloating, indigestion, poor appetite, nausea,heart burn and upper abdomen pain (some time). I have lactose and gluten intolerance issues too. I am taking medicines ppi. I am underweight so I want to gain my weight from 33 to 45 kgs. Please give me a diet which don't irritate or worse my digestive symptoms and also helps in weight gain.

Hi thank you for posting the question, as I am very tempted to provide you with a response, I am also very apprehensive as I would not want to be generic and help you out with a detailed response after getting valuable information about your current health condition and eating habits. Kindly contact me on Lybrate for consultation and to help you with a customized, tailor made response specific to your requirements. I carry 13 years of extensive experience having worked with 5000+ client in my long and extensive career. I am sure you will make a right decision as it concerns your health and you will be spending your hard earned money. Wishing you a very healthy and peaceful life ahead.