Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Im 21years old. I have irregular periods. After consulting doctor and after ultra sound I found a problem that I have vital pood. Doctor said that it is pcod and gave cycloset syrup iam using syrup since 3 months but there is no result my last period was on dec 21st till now there is no period. Please suggest me correct solution for my problem. Iam getting facial hair n hair loss. Suggest me some medicine and what is vital pood? Is it pcod or any thing else? Thank you.

1 Doctor Answered
U r clearly suffering from PCOD. With pcod, weight increases and menses comes irregular with hair growth. Mainstay of treatment of pcod is weight reduction. Try to bring ur weight to 70 kg. And maintain it. Along with that u can take metformin, which will help u in reducing weight. For preventing new facial hair growth u should be on 3-6 months course of Krimson.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.