Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 16 year old male and my problem is that my teeth have become yellowish. I've tried many toothpastes, but it didn't help. What can I do? I really want to make my teeth whiter again. Please help me.

2 Doctors Answered
Hi, please get professional cleaning done by a dentist and bleaching done, that will considerably whiten your teeth.
1 person found this helpful
Hi , you can go for professional tooth whitening which is done by a dentist in clinic. You can come to our clinic for a consultation (free of cost) after which we can give you a more precise treatment plan.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.