Hello doc, I always noticed that blood is coming from my gums while brushing, also some teats became sensitive. Please advice. Thank you in advance.

Hi, bleeding from gums is the first sign of gum disease. Gum diseases are usually caused by poor oral hygiene and accumulation of deposits on the teeth. Gum diseases can also cause sensitivity. Visit a dental clinic and get your teeth cleaned. Consult a periodontist to get to know actual status of your gum disease. Regards
Bleeding gums r sign of gums weakness so get a through cleaning of teeth and use massaging paste prescribed by dentist, teeth sensitive may be due to attrition, abrasion or due to erosive enamel. Therefore for sensitivity u can use desensitise paste or visit a dentist to know the correct reason for sensitive and treatment done.
There are many reasons for bleeding gums but most common being presence of tartar. Visit a dentist and get a professional cleaning done.
Hi, you need to do a professional cleaning and a check-up with a dentist to get a exact cause and solution of your problem.