25 years experience
Ask Free Question
Firstly I would advice you to get your Blood pressure and Blood sugar tested to rule out Hypotension or diabetes,
What to do if you have a headache:
1) Hydrate yourself by drinking 6-8 glass water
2) Sleep in a dark room. Wear comfortable cotton clothes and just relax.
3) Cold compress to forehead relieves headache by reducing inflammation and constricting blood vessels.
4) Practise muscle relaxation technique by doing deep breathing while lying down with your eyes gently closed.
5) If you have sinus headache, take steam inhalation to relieve your headache.
6) Avoid caffeine as initially it will relieve your headache, but slowly it will increase the headache.
Revert back for Homoeopathic medication if above do not help.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.