I often get ulcers in mouth (Chhala in hindi), like once in every month. And it lasts fr about 10 days. Seems dat it has become chronic in me. Kindly suggest me a solution.

use kenacort 0.1% 2-3 times a day
Take cedron 200/3dose morning next day hypercium 1000/3dose night nat mur 200 5drops tds some water nd after seven days reported me.
Check your vit-b12 levael and consult gastroenterologist. You might be having chrons disease.
You can use dologel or mucopain ointment 3-4 times a day. Also take b complex tablets 3 times daily for 5 days. Increase your intake of fruits and vegetables to reduce the frequency. Reduce your stress.
Take acid nit 10m single dose.
Dear lybrate-user, it seems that you are suffering from aphthous stomatitis. There are multiple reasons for these ulcerations among which stress and nutrition are considered important. Genetic basis also plays a role in this. Topical otc medications can help you once the ulcers develop. But you can now reduce the severity and duration of these ulcers with some drugs. A detailed examination and history needs to be taken for that. It would be preferred if you contact a oral medicine specialist or chat with me to get manageable solution. Thanks n healing regards.