Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doctor I am sanjay and feeling lower back pain and some formication in my right leg (calf/buttock/thighs) somebody advice me for Dr. Rekwerg R-71 homeopathic. Please advice.

2 Doctors Answered
Dear sir may you hve sciatica pain take complete rest and do back strengthing exercise. Thanks.
1 person found this helpful
It cold be sciatica pain. I would advice you to go to a physiotherapist and get it evaluated. No harm in taking Dr. Rekenwig medicine but do go to a physiotherapist asap.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.