Hi I am 25 years old man. I am facing acute hairfall. I tried hair treatments like livon hair gain tonic/ dr reddys hair gain tonic, oils, vitamin e capsuls, etc. But nothing seems to work. Also, I have a lots of acne like things on my face, and the problem increases after each shave. Please suggest.

There are number of reason for hair fall. If it is due to some systemic cause then systemic cause should be treated. Some tips are given below for prevention of hair fall. 1. Eat healthy and balanced food like pulses (soyabin is best for hair), egg, green leafy vegetables, fishes, fruits and nuts etc. 2. Drink more water (12 to 15 glass per day) 3. Avoid stress and anger 4. For prevention of fungle infection in scalp wash your hair regularly with some good shampoo. You can use conditioner for smoothing of hair quality. 5. Avoid combing of wet hair. 6. Do not share your towel or comb with other people. Try these tips. It will help your surely if it doesn' t help then ask your question in detail in private chat.