My weight are not increase. What I should do for weight gaining? I have some lung problems also. Please help me to increase my weight.

My weight are not increase. What I should do for weight g...
Please note the followings in respect to your queries: 1. Banana and Milk -- Bananas are full of calories and contain high amount of carbohydrates and potassium that give you instant energy. Whosoever want to gain weight must eat a banana daily in the morning with a glass of warm milk. Add a teaspoon of sugar in it. Moreover, you can also have it after your meals. Note – Don’t eat bananas when you are down with common cold. 2. Peanut Butter -- Peanut butter is a yummy spread for toast and bread. If you’re trying to gain weight, feel free to go for this high-calorie and nutritious food. Apply it on your whole wheat bread for breakfast and see how your weight increases within a short period of time. • Besides, you can spread a spoonful of peanut butter on fruits or vegetables like banana, apple slices, fresh berries, wheat germ or applesauce. • Alternatively, a peanut butter sandwich is also a good choice. If you have any medical disease that needs to be treated. Consult me for homeopathic treatment. recommend me by clicking on recommend option and leave feedback.
Hello, U, shoild hv expressed about lungs problem,too. This might cause, wt loss.. * take,plenty of water. * taje,ghee with bread,rice,pulses in lunch. * take, Banana,hot milk in d morning, * take,toast with butter in breakfast. * take, apple,carrots,papaya,soybeen,cheese, milk,spinach,almonds,walnuts. *Homoeo-meditation* @ AshwagandhaQ-10 drops x3 with little water. Report,fortnightly