Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir my father is 53years of old, suffering from severe global hypokinesia &severe lv dysfunction ef 28% then how will we proceed in this condition?

2 Doctors Answered
Hi thanks for posting your query. Well I would advise him to get angiogram and if required angioplasty. He also needs to be started with antiplatelet medications like clopilet-a. Also ask your cardiologist about dual chamber pacing which can improve his condition.
Tonicard ( sbl ) 20 drops twice daily in 20 ml fresh water. Report after 6 monthss.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.