Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from fever and cough from last 3-4 years I consult hospitals but didn't get relief have pain in chest.

1 Doctor Answered
Get your chest x-ray done and sputum examined for infection. You may have infection in lungs that requires strong antibiotics. Get your chest x-ray done and revert with reports.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.