Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I' m 18 year old. And I have ent problem my problem that my bron of nose is not strait & I have problem to birthing air.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear this is called dns (deviated nasal septum) and this can be corrected only by surgery(septoplasty).
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.