Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 56 year man suffering from diabedites with range of 300 mg. Sugar level empty stomach, please advise.

1 Doctor Answered
Get fasting n post prandial sugar level along with hba1c check your weight n kidney function test you have to be on insulin or oral anti diabetic drugs for controlling sugars.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.